Sunday, April 5, 2009

TBI Presentation


Hello Everyone,

Here is my ppt presentation that I upload in the slideshare and hoping to get any comment/s . Please feel free to do so. I could use your feedback to learn something from it. Thank you for your understanding and your input.


1. http://www.slideshare.net/matsuetaro/traumatic-brain-injury-1249635

2. http://www.readthewords.com/player/VPlayer/Vplayer.aspx?m=23446_text85427AM.txt&nm=Traumatic%20Brain%20Injury%20Question&avcode=male1&avtype=male&custommale=&customfemale=&rid=86076&embed=1

3 comments:

Alonso said...

Alii Matsue, very informative presentation and well presented. Thank you. Loved the techno color fonts. I havent't figured that out on this format. Good exploration lady. Now, for the read the word, I couldn't open it. Why google? Try Avatar, the "Read the Word" device.

lgrigley said...

Hi Matsue,

Wow! you go beyond, look at you even have idea to put in colored text. Go go girl maybe you show how next time we meet in class.

Are you already techno wizard since taking the ED443?

Jacqui Cyrus said...

Hi:
Very well done presentation. I can see the evidence of your exploration and discovery.

-j-