Saturday, April 18, 2009

Demonstration #2 Webpage slide show

Hello Everyone!

Please don't be alarm when seeing all posted assignment I made. I just want to finish them all because I will be off-island come May. Therefore, I spend countless times; igoogled, isearched, iblogged and what else? imoodled and most especially putting them together. Editing numerous times, but the fun and learning put into it is endless. Come what may or should I say its baby chicks!

http://www.slide.com/r/YD6JN7JN1T9pQzIuwwxk5x8krU53v_Mn?previous_view=mscd_embedded_url&view=original

GOD SPEED,
lgrigley

3 comments:

Alonso said...

Hafa Adai, that was a great wake-up call to work on my ePortfolio. Loved it, I was smiling through it as it blended with the music! Lou

Matsue said...

Lydia..

Okay so you are done.. good for you. I love all the pictures, time, and exploring you did to put your work together. That is the whole point. If you did get them all down like you said you did, then girl.. you are off the hook from this class.. just dont forget to use the tools you have learned because you might need it in the near coming future...

Have a wonderful trip.

Adios!

lgrigley said...

Matsue and Lou, thank you for taking the time to view my slide show and post a comments. Love you two's. I hope you enjoyed it a lot as I enjoyed putting them together.

Keep in touch girls.....lgrigley