Saturday, April 18, 2009

Demo #2 Reading Magnifier

Hello Everyone!

This is my demonstration number two about Reading Magnifier. It was created in slide share so as to make it more fun, interesting and alive. Explore! The horizons of what technology with the guidance of Dr. Cyrus have taught me lately. Feel free to watch, when finish, please provide me with your constructive criticism. Enjoy!

http://www.slide.com/r/7EL4AwdM7z-yzUingeHQIZo4zq1YpueW?previous_view=mscd_embedded_url&view=original

Mahalo,
lgrigley

3 comments:

Alonso said...

Great shots of students using the magnifier. I bet GSAT would love those photos. lou

Matsue said...

Girl I tell you, you are the most energetic person I ever met.. where do you get all these energy to sit and put all the neat pictures together, the time & patience to search. I give you a credit. Oh.. your students look very much serious with their work... or did you make them pose for you... just kidding...!!! Keep it up girl..I admire your ambitions....

lgrigley said...

Thank you Lou and Matsue for the comments you both made. As you know me by now I always work hard and persevere all for the benefits of my students. It showed when my boss gives those outstanding evaluations at the end of the year. You know what, we are all are hard working people. Because we know much teaching and learning sky is the limit.