Friday, May 15, 2009

Demo #2 Photo Telephone

Hello Everyone!
I'm back in the island. Well, off-island didn't went well as I was expecting, but its okay I am still here working hard as always. Without further due, I would like to invite you to view my second demo. Please free to leave comments and/or suggestion wherein I can make it better. I know for a fact that all of you are doing a very good jobs with your demo. Some of you are computer savvy perhaps the subjects really help us a lot particularly myself.

http://www.slide.com/r/wIHc3KqL3T8BKm_sK4__26LMSP0JF47o?previous_view=mscd_embedded_url&view=original

2 comments:

Matsue said...

Hi there.. you did great.. on your phone demo.. nnice job..

lgrigley said...

Hi Matsue,
How's everything? Thanks for your comments. I made that in a last minute. Although, I have a lot in mind to make my slide show really interesting, but circumstances prohibited me from doing it. Is there any in there I can or should do better? Talk to you later. Take care.....lgrigley