Friday, May 1, 2009

NCEC ~ Content Presentation #2

The presentation was a little critical for me. I dont have much knowledge on the topic so I depend on my resources that I mostly got from internet and others. So please feel free to make any suggestions and comments for me to learn more of it in the coming future.
Know the definition of non-categorical early childhood Identify how a child is eligible to receive services in Special Education Know the Assistive Technology Device the child will benefit from and availability to children ages 0 to 5 Objectives.
Thank you and here is the URL in authorstream in case you are interested to stop by.

1. http://www.authorstream.com/Presentation/mevans-181400-matsuencec-presentations-resources-ed443- entertainment-ppt-powerpoint/
2.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OM1Gu9KXVkk">

2 comments:

lgrigley said...

Matsue, don't worry too much with your presentation you are doing fine. Even though you feel that you did not know much of this type of disability, but now you know. Most importantly you did your best and that's matter the most. Great job!

Keep in touch friend.......lgrigley

Matsue said...

Thanks Lydia for the encouragement.