Thursday, May 14, 2009

IntelliKeys [Demo #2]

This device is really interesting and it will be most helpful to those students with vision impairments because it has big letters, numbers as well as other functions.  Its nice how there are already built in codes that the intellikeys can read and here are multiple overlays for both basic writing to web browsing! Overall, a lot of students can you this device and one thing good about this device is that the teacher can type in something using the keyboard on the computer and the student can follow along using the intellikeys keyboard! 

2 comments:

Matsue said...

Hi jonisa.

Your picked up a great device to show.. I enjoyed it. Something I could use for reference in the near future.

lgrigley said...

Hi Joni,
You know I was not present when you presented your second demonstration. I need to ask you about the URL which is not posted. Isn't it should be included with your notes. I have no idea what it is. Sorry just curious.

Where is the URL so that I can see it in my end?