Wednesday, May 6, 2009

"Laughter Is An Instant Vacation"

Hi Fellow Classmates, since we are almost done with school.. I thought I share this with you. So, take some few minutes and watch this brief 3 minutes movie by simple truth. I love it. It will take you miles away from home. relax & enjoy.. "Laughter is one of the simple joys of life; and recent studies say we need 12 laughs a day just to stay healthy! Well, this little 3 minute movie is our contribution to your good health. Just sit back, turn up your speakers and take a little vacation...on us!"

By Anderson, Simple Truth

http://www.thelaughtermovie.com/

3 comments:

jonisadlg said...

LOL... I love it! I really enjoyed it and I watch it a lot from time to time just to give me that smile and laughter!
Thanks Matsue! =)

lgrigley said...

That is so true my dear friend. That is the best medication on a very hectic and stressful life we face day in and day out. You are very resourceful, I can do that when school is over. Maybe we can chat more than not if you may. take care...lgrigley

Matsue said...

Thank you very much Jonisa and Lydia for good words and encouragements.. it was great sharing all the knowledge with both of you this semester. Enjoy your summer and do not be a stranger.