Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Five Minute Demo. #3

I would like to share with you this final five minutes demo. I enjoyed the collections of images and creation of each slides. It was overwhelming at times because I have a habit of creating and creating with no stop. I did explored and discovered an enormous number of online resources and many many more. The matter of fact is I could apply these advanced technologies in the classroom to regular or special education classroom. I guarantee that students will be able to enhance more in their learning than books and pencils.

Here is a URL to my slideshare..enjoy it. I welcome all comments.

URL: http://www.slideshare.net/

2 comments:

jonisadlg said...

I really enjoyed your presentation!
You did a great job and it shows you worked really hard on it, but it was all worth it in the end because everyone enjoyed it =)

lgrigley said...

Hi Matsue,
You have demo #3. Wow! way to go girl. You must be a computer savvy share you rocket to me if you will. Take care...Lgrigley