Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Manual Wheelchair ~ 2nd Demo.

According to Wikipedia, a wheelchair is a wheeled mobility device in which the user sits. The device is operated either manually (by turning the wheels by the hand) or via various automated systems. Wheelchairs are used by people for whom walking is difficult or impossible due to illness (physiological or physical), injury, or . People with both sitting and walking disability often need to use a wheelbench.
Question: Would you use googledoc in your classroom? If so, how would you use it to teach your class?
  • My personal blog URL: http://matsue-mywheelchair.blogspot.com/
  • My googledoc URL: http://docs.google.com/Present?docid=dhf3vff5_5cz9vwqdw&invite=37679289

6 comments:

Alonso said...

Thank you for a wonderful power point presentation as I will have a valuable and powerful resource to cite when the time comes for such content. Let's go tech. Sup 10 to u.

Matsue said...

Hafa adai Lou, did you see that I did it on googledoc.. I love it..

jonisadlg said...

Your demonstration was interesting! It shows how expensive the motor wheelchairs are and the manual one is less expensive! my mom had one and it was heavy with the one to rest her feet! so many times my sister would take it off when we push her around the house! It is still very useful and strong whether it is manual or not! Overall your presentation was great and very well presented! =)

lgrigley said...

Wow! I am speechless. Allow me to say that you've become a computer savvy now. I'm amazed we come a long way for a short period of time. We outgrow the old dogs can't learn new tricks. Ha ha good job! I had program mind in a movie maker but I can't bring them back up. I'll see what I can do once more. Later friend....lgrigley

Jacqui Cyrus said...

Hi:
One of the ways that you can use Google interactive documents is to a group response to your comment or question.

-j-

Matsue said...

Thanks everyone for all the positive encouragements. it was great knowing all of you in this AT class.